1.A.quickly B.loudly C.quietly
2.A.angry B. ugly C.hungry
3.A.6:05 B.6:15 C.6:30
4.A.cinema B.library C.supermarket
5.A.dangerous B.excited C.worried
1. Chang’e didn’t want to fly to the moon.
2.You are talking loudly. Please play quietly.
3.Lingling and Dongdong are playing in the living room.
4.My ruler is 12 centimetres long.
5.Katie’s father is never late for work.
fly often bench wake up Underwater World
1.Mingming is throwing stones _____ the dog.
A. at B. on C. in
2.The dog is _____to Mingming.
A. runing B. run C. running
3. Let’s _____ to the library.
A. go B. goes C. going
4.It’s raining ______.
A. heavys B. heavy C. heavily
5.I want _____ read science stories.
A. go B. to C. on
6.She always ______her face at 6:05am.
A. wash B.washes C. washing.
7.Mid-Autumn Festival falls on the ____ of the ____lunar month.
A. fifteen, eighth B. fifteenth, eight C. fifteenth, eighth
8.I go to school ____ bike .
A.on B. with C. by
9.They tried ____ each other when there is a full moon.
A. saw B. to see C. sees
10.—____you make the cake? —Yes, I can.
A. Are B. Is C. Can
1. A. bull B. lion C. big
2. A. mooncake B. egg yolk C. room
3. A. telephone B. noisily C. quietly
4. A. supermarket B. library C. stones
5. A. always B. famlily C. often
1. How tall are you ? A. I’m always tried.
2. What are you doing? B. I went to the zoo.
3. What’s the matter with you? C. I’m 35 kilogrammes.
4.How heavy are you? D. I’m doing my homework.
5.Where did you go yesterday? E. I’m 152 centimetres tall..
Anne is my good friend. She always gets up early every day. On weekdays, she always gets up at 6:00. She always washes her face at 6:30am. Then she makes her bed at 6:45. Her family usually has breakfast at 7:00. Anne has a sister, Sally is often late. She often has breakfast at 7:15. Anne and her sister usually go to school at 7:30.
1. Sally is my good friends.
2.Anne usually gets up at six o’clock.
3. Anne’s family usually has breakfast at 7:00.
4. Sally always has breakfast on time.
5. Anne and her sister usually go to school at 7:30.